Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh Dear GOD PLEASE NO

Hillary Clinton winning anything. Seriously people Hillary Clinton? Is NH for real??? I was just sick to my stomach yesterday when I saw those results coming in. Do not get me wrong.. i would LOVE to be alive to see the first women president. But please GOD not Hillary. That women plain scares the hell out of me. I did like and vote for Bill the first 4 years.. but the second 4? Wow how things can change. Just do NOT want another Clinton in there. So here's hoping that the rest of the states will open there eyes and NOT vote for this women.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy, I wish I could get behind her, but I just can't. A lifelong Democrat, and a guy who voted for Bill twice. I want a woman president too, but I feel every thing she says and does is so calculated and insincere.

I'm rooting for Obama. I really respect Dennis Kucinich, though he stands no chance. I also respect John McCain a lot, except I think he caved to the religious right to gain some support a year or so ago.

I think Kurt Vonnegut said it best (paraphrasing here): You can't really feel good about voting for anyone who runs for president, because the first requirement of someone willing to run for president is you have to be out of your mind. I mean, these are the same people who were presidents of our high school classes - would you vote for them?