Monday, January 14, 2008

Pondering question of the week

I love LifeTimes new show called "How To Feel Good Naked". I think what Carson is doing to help boost some of these girls is a GREAT thing. He is really awesome! But now the question comes LOL.. on one show the girl was standing with her arms up and to the side and was saying how she hated the flab the hung.. okay yes I have that and HATE it. I do that ALL the time in the mirror. So the question is... do you do that also?? His answer to her was.. "who really stands like that?" my answer was I DO!!! Okay I don't actually stand like that but I do look at it all the time and go GROSS!!!! So do you do it???

1 comment:

joanne said...

Of course I do it! And you can add my stomach, thighs and ass, just start at the neck and work your way down!