Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well the first part is done

So I took the kids to register for school today. All went well, but Preston is not very happy with his teacher. It might be because it is a male teacher and he has never had one, not sure but I sure hope that he can get over whatever it is about his teacher he doesn't like. Now Caleb has a INCREDIBLE looking Science/homeroom teacher. I was like DAMN where did you come from. Let me tell you he is HOT HOT HOT!!! LOL I even told him he could get in trouble in that class as much as he wants :O)!!! Madison is a bit scared with it being her first year in middle school and because of her disability (dyslexia for those who do not know that already) she is in a resource class and she is not that happy about it. It makes her stand out and that upsets her. At her old school it didn't matter much but here it is going to. I hate it so much for her since this is going to be a hard adjustment anyway and middle school are way hard years!! But tomorrow we go for the supplies and Monday they start. Good Lord where did all the summer go?????

4 comments:

joanne said...

Ugh where has the summer gone? Josh starts on the 26th. Unlike most parents I don't look forward to the start of school. I like the laid back summer routine. I've gotten most of his school supplies already, all he needs are some new shoes. Vic is there some sort of support system at school for Maddie to help her make the transition easier? I know how self conscious they get at that age and don't want to stand out and be different. They are tough years for sure.

Vicki said...

Not sure. Just know she was pretty upset last night and she said she was mad at me for doing this to her.

joanne said...

Aww poor baby! I hope her first day went well.

Vicki said...

Can't believe that they are in school. Will be happy to see how the first day went