Monday, December 10, 2007

Having to start over

YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! Well here we go again. My son lost everything on my computer. Then my last blog place went "out of business?" and I lost all my pictures. Very sad to say the least.. but I guess we all live and learn. But here we go again. I am sure google will not be going out of business anytime soon.. so I think we are pretty much safe in doing it this way. For that I am grateful.. but now I am having to learn everything over again. Hoping that I can have a dear friend of ours teach me all the ropes... here I come Tommy so be prepared to be blasted with ... "Hey how do you?" or "Can you tell me where I go to do this?" But you are ever so sweet ;O) so i know you will be kind enough to help me. So all that said..... here we go again.....

No comments: